Creative Writing Software 101 . com
Search our site
INTRODUCING Storybase (Plot Development) SOFTWARE
Use Storybase software to tap into a vibrant database of story and plot prompts that you can modify with your characters. Storybase will remedy writer's block and significantly boost your creative thinking. Employed by expert screenplay writers, book writers, playwrights, fiction authors and non-fiction editors, Storybase applies the power of suggestion to kindle the imaginative process.
- Create tailored "Character Sets" that includes the details characters' details;
- Develop your creative attention by integrating up to three Mindsets and three Thrust/Action values;
- View recommended Lead-ins and Lead-outs, and develop your storyline both ahead and in reverse;
- Save, export or copy and paste the Situations from the software or to your preferred word processor, story-development program, or screenplay writing software.
1. Develop Unique Sets of Your Characters
Make a tailor made Character Set for every writing task and name your characters. As you customize the Situations using the names that you've assigned to your characters, Storybase explodes with the power of suggestion.
2. Choose up to 3 Mindset Variables
Storybase cross-references the Situations to help you choose up to 3 Mindset principles that relate to the current psychological state of your character. Matching "Situations" with your character's mentality allow you to review elements of your story from a certain character's viewpoint.
3. Select as many as 3 Thrust/Action Variables
Additionally you can cross-reference "Situations" to help you choose up to 3 Thrust/Action principles that connect to the existing scenario or circumstance in your storyline. It is possible to investigate the action that drives your story forward and uncover new approaches to keep or enhance dramatic intensity while driving your story forward.
4. Arrange and Organize the Situations
After you've developed your characters with custom-made names and picked a Mindset and/or an Thrust/Action, you will notice between 25 to 100100+ relevant, specific conflict Situations that advise solutions to progress your story. You can modify the Situations into an integrated text editor, or Copy and Paste into your preferred word processor or story outliner.
5. Flesh Out your Story with Unique Lead-ins and Lead-outs
Storybase links each conflict to dozens of prompts that help you advance your story forward or backward. Using Leadins and Leadouts help create narrative episodes of interrelated Situations ("plot points").
© Creative Writing Software 101 . com
Storybase software Screenshots
Storybase software Video Tutorials