Creative Writing Software 101 . com
Search our site
INTRODUCING WORD MENU SOFTWARE
Writers always have difficulty in choosing the correct words to convey themselves fully. Compared to the dependable dictionary, authors trust in the thesaurus as a major reference book to locate the perfect word. WORD MENU, the software adaptation of the highly-praised Word Menu book (published by Random House), is an evolution of the dictionary and thesaurus combined together.
What makes Word Menu better than other reference books? Stephen Glazier's highly praised innovative WORD MENU arranges language by area of interestthe way we comprehend and use language.
Instead of organizing words alphabetically, Word Menu arranges them by how we most often use them: by topic. Word Menu categorizes words in 7 key general classes: 1) Nature, 2) Science & Technology, 3) Domestic Life, 4) Institutions, 5) Arts & Leisure, 6) Language, and 7) The Human Condition. Each category contains close to 1,000 sub-categories!
As a useful tool for authors, entrepreneurs, high school and college students, writers and journalists, teachers and professors, Word Menu offers literary and jargon information into an adequate variety of subject areas.
Basic Feature of Word Menu:
- Identify the Proper Words (with definitions) Quicker;
- A Reverse Dictionary helps you locate words according to meaning or associated words;
- An expansive glossary consisting of 800 word divisions and over 80,000 items;
- A detailed almanac containing results for holiday seasons, athletics terms, medicine plus more;
- Easily organize words in a systematic, classified framework;
- Understand words and terms about an unknown field.
- You can search Word Menu by topics and subtopics with a mouse click. Each topic brings you to additional subtopics until you find the correct word lists. The Split Results screen provides a pair of scrollable window panes. Each pane presents a history of words at the top; at the bottom you can study words and their meanings.
- Word Menu's user-friendly search function lets you find words, classes, subjects, definitions, and relevant material.
- If you are visually-oriented like many writers, you can tap into Word Menu's "fractal browser" to peruse through subject areas and identify the words that interest you.
© Creative Writing Software 101 . com
Word Menu Screenshots
Word Menu Video Tutorials